Saturday, March 17, 2012

Progress on the low poly and mushrooms!



Finished another mushroom. The big mushroom is going to explode through fracture and going to work on a particle effect for it.
On the Character side, I am done baking my normals (although some need to be re-baked because they came out kind of funky). I am now in the process of texturing in 3dcoat. Being my first time texturing in 3dcoat and so used to zbrush/photoshop texturing I am still trying to find the most efficient way of texturing in 3dcoat. 3Dcoat is very powerful i am finding because I can adjust normal maps and occlusion maps really fast and the switch between photoshop and 3Dcoat is seamless giving me less restrictions than my zbrush/photoshop workflow (not to mention zbrush got really slow at times when texturing highpoly tools).

No comments:

Post a Comment